WELCOME TO THE WEST NIAGARA PSYCHOLOGY CENTRE.
We are Registered Psychologists and clinicians who adhere to the standards and ethics of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, as well as the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).
Each of us has extensive experience in assessment, diagnosis, treatment and consultation.
We have shared and unique areas of interest.
We have been proudly serving these communities in Southern Ontario for over 18 years:
- Niagara Falls
- St. Catharines
- Fort Erie
- Port Colborne
- Stoney Creek
OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE INCLUDE:
- Learning & Developmental Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder & Behavioural Issues
- Personality, Social Emotional, and Mental Health Assessments
- Assessment and Treatment of Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and other stress-related difficulties (e.g. grief, employment, motor vehicle accident, relationships and PTSD)
- Assessment and Treatment of Youth involved in the Criminal Justice System.
- Individual, Couples, and Group Therapy
- Many extended health insurance plans cover all or most of the cost of services provided by a registered practitioner.
- Psychological service fees may also be claimed on your income tax.
- OHIP does not cover psychological services.
If you have any questions about our fees, please contact us.